onsdag den 4. oktober 2017

Always Hungry

Weight: 179.6.

That looks bad, but I was at 180.6 last week, so I'm hoping this means I'm working my way slowly back down.

I'm still counting calories, and I'm having a better idea generally of what I should aim for. Under 3000 kcal a day still seems like a good target, but I'm having trouble making it. I'm hungry all the damn time, even right after eating until my stomach is full. Of course, the first worry in my head is diabates, but my long term blood sugar was fine 2 months ago, so it seems unlikely I'd be getting symptoms now. The internet suggests it's a hydration issue, which is possible, so I'm gonna try that. If that doesn't work, there are suggestions that it might be a satiation issue that means I should change my diet.

So. There are things to try.

Exercise is a sore spot right now, but I do what I can, and I'm determined to not put myself down over it.

Outside of the weight and exercise issue, though, I feel really great, so that's what I'm focusing on right now.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar