tirsdag den 19. januar 2016

Day 58: My Count May Be Off?

I might not have the day count exactly right, because the timezone this blog is set to is quite behind my own. Maybe I can change the settings or something...

Went to the doctor today and got weighed. His scale said 177.6, but that's okay, since it was both a different scale than my own, and because I was weighed fully clothed after breakfast. Usually I weigh myself naked or in underwear, before my first meal of the day, to get as clean of a weight as I can.

In any case, I wanted a record of my weight for the medical system, in case I end up forced to have the gastric bypass. So far it's going well, and my doctor okayed my approach, and cautioned me not to lose my determination when the weight would inevitably go upwards again, because these things fluctuate. And I was prepared for that, but it was nice to hear it from him too.

Stress is still kicking me off the wagon a few times a week, which is not optimal, but I'm still trying my best. It's all I can do.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar