fredag den 1. januar 2016

Day 43: Weigh-in and Slacking Off.

Happy New Year!

Stepped on the scales yesterday morning and found 177.6 KGs. Which I most certainly did not expect, considering it's been Christmas AND I had a snacking incident AND the fact that my period arrived that same morning, bringing bloating and water retention with it.

So yeah. I must be doing something right. I am definitely proud of myself. :)

I'm also not posting as much anymore, and I'm seeing this as a good thing, not feeling like I need to report everything, and keep myself on such a tight leash.

And I'm definitely slacking off, but in a way that I think is natural, and pretty much what I hoped would happen. It took over a month, but many of the things I struggled with at first are now habits, and I no longer keep track of the self-imposed six meals a day, or measure my food so much. All I really do now is remind myself to keep portions small, eat of smaller plates, and most importantly LISTEN TO MY BODY.

Don't get me wrong, I still need to check myself a lot, and I feel regret when my bad brain days win and I turn to food solutions. But this is a great start, and with a good basis to work on, hopefully I'll be able to add more, especially exercise, which is definitely my next step.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar