lørdag den 30. januar 2016

Day 69: Size Changes.

Despite the weight increase, there has finally been some notable size milestones.

On Thursday I went to the cinema, and on the way there I noticed that my purse suddenly hung a few inches lower, resting against my ass rather than my hip, probably due to the lessening of bulk under the shoulder strap. And today I managed, for the first time ever, to buckle the rear seatbelt of my mother's car around me. It wasn't pleasant in any way, but it was possible! Up until now only the front belts could go around me.

So yay! :D

2 kommentarer:

  1. Hooray! Here's total proof of progress that can't possibly be explained away otherwise. :D I shouldn't be too concerned about the weight increase. Like you said, certain time of the month. Not to mention you've been making an effort to get exercise what with swimming and such, and although it sounds like a cliche muscle tissue DOES actually weigh more than fat tissue.

    Look how far you've come. :D Well done!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Sadly, I doubt there's any muscle build. I haven't actually gotten any exercise incorporated yet. But I'm still eating less than a third of what I used to, and that has to count for something. :)

      Slet