torsdag den 26. november 2015

Day Eight.

First week of dieting done! :D Wooo!

Second week dawns with quite a lot of stomach pain. I can't decide if it's something I should be concerned about. Since it's still low grade (Maybe a 4 on a 10 scale at its worst) I don't think it's anything really bad.

The hunger is also quite severe, but so far it's managable.

I definitely also need to start exercising. I'm feeling really weak in my limbs, so yeah. Next step.

But probably not until tomorrow, since today is busy with other things.

UPDATE:

First time eating out. It was the usual deep fried chicken and fries, and because it had been a rather long gap since my morning meals, I made the decision to eat two of my allotted six daily meals in one go. That was a bad move. Evidently my body has already made some adjustment to the smaller portions, and while my stomach was happy to keep going, my throat closed up, and I feel uncomfortably full in the throat, still. Sort of like acid reflux, but without the bile.

I didn't even eat half of what I used to eat before, maybe a little over a third, and I still feel overwhelmed. This is a good thing, although right now I'm pretty uncomfortable.

Scale this morning said 181.6.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar