onsdag den 25. november 2015

Day Seven.

Very dizzy today. Could still be a hydrating problem. Remembering to drink is difficult, ugh.

Also some quite severe stomach pains, but that could also be unrelated to the diet, as I was very stressed today.

However, I did manage my second grocery trip without buying junk. I actually even forgot to look, because I was so stressed and eager to get home. Anxiety IS good for something, then, whaddya know.

Also, I think I need to look around for a mini oven or a microwave or something, because heating up tiny meals in my huge oven feels super wasteful, and I could probably also save on electricity.

Still not feeling up for more exercise than the swimming, but I have placed my exercise bike literally right next to me, so if the urge strikes, all I have to do is hop on. Biking to the doctor today was really awful, so I need to build my muscle back up somehow.

But only one more meal to go today, and I will have survived my first week on a diet! Wooo!

OH! And also, I HAVE actually lost weight, because today my scales could finally weigh me again. 181.8 kg/400.8lbs. Nice and neat number in lbs to count down from.

ONWARDS!

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar