tirsdag den 24. november 2015

Day Six

There's a possibility the diet is having an effect on my psoriasis. Possibly because I went from eating a lot of sugar to almost nothing. In any case, it's looking and feeling a lot better than usual. I do hope that lasts.

UPDATE:

Really horrible day, emotionally, unrelated to the diet, and I only had one very minor slip-up earlier. Hoping my last two meals of the day will be better.

I'm also starting to ease into the idea of more exercise. We'll see how that goes.

UPDATE #2: Dinner went well. Portioned perfectly. Getting more of the popping pains in various places. Mostly my legs and my chest. It's probably nothing.

2 kommentarer:

  1. Yay, unexpected benefit! :D

    You're doing great. Super well done on avoiding giving in when tempted. :)

    (Hi, it's moreteadk)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Oh, hi! :D Thank you so much for the support! :D

      Slet