mandag den 30. november 2015

Day Twelve

I wonder how long I can be bothered to write out the number of the day in actual letters...

Anyway! I fear I may be overdoing it. I had not imagined that this would be my problem, but I think maybe I simply make my portions too small? Even though I only go maybe 3 hours between meals, I still managed to get droopy and listless until the next time I eat. And the stomach pains are still going strong, but research told me that it usually passes after the second week, so I'm gonna give it time.

I think I'm also gonna try and make an effort to eat slower, to make sure it's not because I'm shocking my empty stomach every time I eat.

Haven't been on the scale yet, officially, but I hopped on this morning fully clothed rather than naked as usual, and it was almost a full kg higher than normal. So clothes do add quite a bit.

UPDATE:

Snacking urge is insanely strong tonight. Probably an effect of my poor mental state, which I need to handle somehow.

But I haven't given in yet, and I took another 20 mins on my exercise bike today. So everything is still on track.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar