fredag den 27. november 2015

Day Nine.

So many noises from my stomach today. So much gurgling and squealing. It's freaking me out a little bit. The stomach pains are also still there, spiking every so often. And I'm insanely tired, but that could just be from yesterday.

I also still have that "full" feeling in my throat. I'm hoping this is all just temporary.

Scale read 181.3 kg today.

And also

Brief TMI warning

I've pretty much stopped farting. From one day to the other. I knew that my old diet was generally fart inducing, but I hadn't expected the change to be so abrupt.

My bowel movements are also suddenly firmer, and regular like clockwork, so at least that part is working.

UPDATE:

The stomach pains are getting tiring. Not getting worse, just constant and draining. I do hope they pass soon.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar