søndag den 29. november 2015

Day Eleven

Eating is difficult today, weirdly. There is the possibility that I have a slight infection of some kind (sore lips, occasional coughing and general bleurgh), or maybe it's just my period. I dunno.

But I got on my exercise bike today, twice so far, and first time I managed 6.5 mins and the second time I got to 20, both on the second lowest setting. (Because the lowest feels like driving on a bike with no chain on, and it freaks me out.)

So yay for exercise, but I'm probably not gonna eat all my 6 meals today, and I refuse to force it.

I also haven't been on the scale, and if I did I doubt it'd show me anything, because my legs have quite a lot of water retention, still. Gonna have to wait for the end of my period for that to go away, probably.

UPDATE:

I did end up getting all my meals. I also ended up going on the scale anyway, just for the heck of it, and it showed 180.7. So that's something.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar