tirsdag den 1. december 2015

Day Thirteen

Long story short: still going strong.

Stomach pains have finally been absent a whole glorious day, possibly after my decision to allow myself a slightly bigger evening meal last night, or it could just be my stomach finally getting used to the portion sizes.

Did not get on my exercise bike today, but I got lots of other shit done and was pretty busy overall, so I'm not gonna beat myself up about it.

I also think my scale is a little screwy, because I went on it three times and got differences of up to a whole kg in either direction. So I'm gonna leave it be for a while. Maybe it needs batteries? I don't know, and I also don't care that much right now. I should probably only weigh myself once a week anyway. -shrug-

I've also been less dizzy for a few days, so here's hoping it'll go away completely.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar