lørdag den 12. december 2015

Day 24.

I keep having tiny slip ups, but all things considered they're still minor. Things like one extra meal a day when I'm completely exhausted or extremely hungry, or a slightly bigger portion occasionally. I have still only had one junk/snack related slip up during the entire 24 day period. And only two other times have I even eaten sugary things at all, and that was in a social gathering, and I did not overdo it at all.

So even though I'm struggling, I'm determined not to forget how far I've come already.

Exercise was also had today, about 3 kms on bikes with the kiddo, outside in the sunshine. :) Oedemas came back yesterday (possibly related to my very salty dinner on Thursday) and I took a pill for it. And omfg, the first time I took one of those pills pretty much nothing happened, and I was underwhelmed. But that was before the diet change, and now? Now I felt like water ran right through me like a sieve! It definitely also helped the pressure on my skin, ahhh.

This gives me a little bit of hope that when I get on the scale again on Thursday I'll be able to weigh myself again.

2 kommentarer:

  1. That's great to hear. You're doing really well 😊 perhaps those pills simply couldn't keep up with you before.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It's definitely possible. I was consuming rather huge amounts of sugar and salt, before. But thank you for telling me I'm doing well. I really need to hear it. :)

      Slet