torsdag den 3. december 2015

Day Fifteen.

Two weeks have officially gone by, and I have not yet had any kind of snacks. I will, eventually, of course, because the goal is to eat "normally", with all the flexibility that entails. But for now I'm just gonna try and see how long I can go without.

Yesterday was weird, though, and my routine got a little screwed. So I ended up only having five of my six meals, and I felt remarkably little hunger. I can't decide yet if this is a good or a bad thing. More time is needed.

I also didn't get my exercise, but that's okay. It's a difficult habit to start, and I won't beat myself up over it.

I did get on my actual bike today to go to the doctor and run errands, so some exercise has been achieved today. Errands included grocery shopping, and yet again I avoided buying junk. -fistpump-

UPDATE:

Slipped a little bit tonight, but it was so minor I'm not even sure I should count it as slipping. My last meal of the day got a little larger and more calorie-heavy than the optimal, and I also had a cup of tea with sugar, which might have jump started my sweet tooth to begin with.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar