lørdag den 5. december 2015

Day Seventeen

The slip last night was actually pretty minor. I had two extra slices of bread. I didn't even go for something sweet, so I'm taking that as a win, that I gave in to hunger, not a craving for junk.

Today has gone by pretty much like the previous days. Once again I overdid it slightly with my evening meals, but I'm starting to think that it's simply my body's rhythm. In the early hours of the day I feel like tiny meals are filling enough, but in the evening I'm not satisfied unless I have slightly bigger meals.

Again, I hope this means I'm more in tune with my body and its needs. I've definitely become more aware of when I put too much into my stomach at once. So that's progress.

Still no exercise, but, again, that's a bigger and more difficult habit to build. We'll see.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar