fredag den 25. december 2015

Day 36: Elitist.

Having my son (6 year old energy-bomb) around means that inevitably there'll be more exercise and less time to eat. So today is a good day for the diet. Yesterday was Christmas, so I didn't so much slip off the wagon as jump right the fuck off the back end.

But still, even though I felt I went completely and totally off, setting myself no real limits, I was still full on less than a third of what I ate last year, and felt almost zero urge to eat any of the candy and other stuff on display.

Only thing that was kinda bothering me was that I felt vaguely elitist about what I ate. Apparently, knowing that I only have a limited amount to intake, I only want the things I like BEST. Everything else is blah, even though I usually kinda like it.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar