fredag den 4. december 2015

Day Sixteen.

Had sugary things today during a social event. And I don't think my stomach likes it after so long without. Some serious cramping going on, and once again it's like the sugar jump starts the hunger all over again.

So possibly this is just a nice thing to know in the future. Eat sugar = get painfully hungry. Also no exercise today, because all my mental energy was spent being social.

Still keeping to my diet at home, but I feel I might slip up tonight. The sudden hunger after the few blissful days without are kinda hitting me hard. Might up the portions slightly for my two last meals of the day.

I should probably also pick a week day to hop on the scales, but, meh.

UPDATE:

As predicted I increased my evening meal, and I was still hungry after. Ugh. I also went on the scales and there was no change what so ever, and I didn't bother to double check.

Today is a horrible day mentally, though, so I'm gonna cut myself some slack.

UPDATE:

I slipped tonight. Back on the horse tomorrow.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar