onsdag den 16. december 2015

Day 28.

After a few days of massive emotional issues, I think I'm finally ready to get back on the horse.

I think I'm gonna have to face that I can't keep my portions as small as I'd hoped. Not all of them, anyway. My levels of hunger seem to fluctuate a lot, and trying to stick to a specific volume is adding more trouble than the simplicity I was hoping for.

Some changes are happening, though. My stomach has become a lot more flabby, meaning that when I lie on my side, it kinda pancakes down, which it didn't do before. I'm not going on the scale until tomorrow, so I don't know if the numbers will back me up on this.

But as for the scales, there is an option I have not considered yet. All time weight I've gained over the years has always come in bursts. My weight would stay the same for sometimes years on end, and then over the span of a week to a month, I would gain 10 kilos. It's possible that losing weight would function the same. It would suck, but it's possible.

I doubt it'll be the case, because my diet changes have been quite a lot more drastic than they ever were when I was gaining, so I'm assuming it would be a shorter time before the weight would drop. I don't know, it's just a theory.

Also, confession time: the past few days I pigged out. It's okay. I expected this to happen at some point, and I'm glad it only did once my emotional levels reached an absolute low. This bodes well for the future and my general level of willpower.

And apart from my belly, I feel like I look different when I look in the mirror, but not in any way I can put my finger on. Oh well. It might be wishful thinking, it might not. I took a full body picture before I started, and in a few more months I can take another one and compare.

UPDATE:

Stuck to it all day, and went out on the bike as well. I count today as a success.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar